Community Announcement from 12160info

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

A1

regular

Lead

Jan 27 13 1:05 PM

Tags : :

12160 is down, our 12160.info domain name account was terminated .

May be a few days before we get back online.

cheers
James

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 27 13 6:32 PM

greg - while I'm am laying low I am still looking out for you guys. I've got your back so to speak. What the hell happened? Hope my 12160 family is okay. server down is the message I get. Would help pay due bills but my job being outsourced at 57 and having very little money I'm living paycheck to paycheck (my 68 year old husband who now will never be able to retire). Keep me informed of what in the hell is going on? 12160 struck me, unlike a lot of other alternative sites to be mainly very honest and good people.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 27 13 6:37 PM

greg - while I'm am laying low I am still looking out for you guys. I've got your back so to speak. What the hell happened?Hope my 12160 family is okay.server down is the message I get. Would help pay due bills but my job being outsourced at 57 and having very little money I'm living paycheck to paycheck (my 68 year old husband who now will never be able to retire).Keep me informed of what in the hell is going on?12160 struck me, unlike a lot of other alternative sites to be mainly very honest and good people.

-guest_guest

12160 is a good site and we have hundreds of thousands of posts there. I have been at 12160 since 2009 and seen a lot of changes. all we can do is hang tight and see what happens.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help